View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
Fishie Kisses
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO--Thirsties...didn't use them very long, but I did like them a lot

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System--Bumstoppers without a doubt!

3) Favorite Pocket--Sunbaby

4) Favorite Fitted--I really loved Mutts and Thirsties when DS3 was a newbie. Never used any bigger ones

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat--Bumkins. I use them as inserts and LOVE them!

6) Favorite Cover--Again, I really liked Thirsties, but haven't tried much

7) Favorite Wool Product--never used wool...too intimidated by the wash process

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? never tried any of these

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers--prefolds!

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner--I have one Planet Wise liner and one WAHMIES...I like them both equally. My wetbag was custom made and I LOVE IT!

11) Favorite cloth wipes--I have some flannel ones I got off FSOT here years ago. They still work so good and I have no interest in buying anything else

12) Favorite WAHM shop--BUMSTOPPERS!!

13) Favorite Online CD store--I've only every bought from Smartipants and I was pleased

14) Favorite Natural Detergent--never used anything but Tide

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent--TIDE!

16) Hook & Loop or snaps? Snaps, for sure!

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD? I started because they are cute. Now I do it because of the day to day ease and cost (or lack thereof). I like that even if we are flat broke, I have diapers for my babies!

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? 2 in diapers fulltime, plus 1 who still wets at night. I dabbled in it when ODS was a baby (4.5 years ago) but didn't CD fulltime til DS2 was born (2.5 years ago)

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? FB XS, Swaddlebees Newborn Simplex, FB OS, Swaddlebees OS Simplex

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? As of now, my Bumstoppers.
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote