1) Favorite AIO - BG Freetimes. I haven't tried them (too expensive) but I bet I would like BGEs too.
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - Flips
3) Favorite Pocket - BG 4.0s
4) Favorite Fitted - ME Sandys or OS. I like both
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - only ones I've tried are Walmart flour sack towels. So far I like them. The price is excellent!
6) Favorite Cover - Flips
7) Favorite Wool Product - haven't bought any. I knit my own longies
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? - Haven't tried any
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - haven't tried any
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Planet wise an fuzzibunz
11) Favorite cloth wipes - Thirsties fab wipes
12) Favorite WAHM shop
13) Favorite Online CD store
14) Favorite Natural Detergent
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - Tide ultra HE powder
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - H & L are way easier for me. I prefer them over my snaps
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? - to save money mostly. An they are cuter!
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? - just one, started when she was 3 weeks old
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? - oh so many! BGEs or a fancy print fitted
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? - BG 4.0s
Mama to a small little Bean [b. 4.2.12]