Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!
1) Favorite AIO - never tried one
2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System - Prefolds and covers (does that count?). I quite like Flips, but prefer to use them with flats.
3) Favorite Pocket - never tried one
4) Favorite Fitted - MEOS (for toddlers)
5) Favorite Prefold and Flat - DyDee prefolds
6) Favorite Cover - for non-wool, Dappi nylon!
7) Favorite Wool Product - WCW, Aristocrats, Sbish interlock (for toddlers), recycled wool (for play), knit woolies, Twee baby
8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Snappi
9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers - (doublers) HempBabies
10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner - Planetwise, and Leslie's
11) Favorite cloth wipes - Quilter's Nappies!
12) Favorite WAHM shop - well, I really liked Vermont Country Baby, but for WAHMs who make stuff, I love Bright Life Toys
13) Favorite Online CD store - Abby's Lane
14) Favorite Natural Detergent - is Biokleen natural?
15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent - is Biokleen mainstream? LOL
16) Hook & Loop or snaps? - Both! H&L for covers, snaps for fitteds
And a few more questions just for fun
17) Why do you CD? - for fun, cuteness, and comfort for baby
18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? - none at the moment since DS PLed (CDed from 1mo to PL), but expecting another in a few months
19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next? - GMD Workhorse fitteds
20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick? - Prefolds, but then DH wouldn't touch them, so I'm hoping the GMD Wh's are a good compromise!