View Single Post
Old 06-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #24
fluffy_addict
Registered Users
seller

Re: Just for fun - 20 Q's Survey - All your favorites!

1) Favorite AIO: Ragababes and Chelory

2) Favorite AI2 or Hybrid System: Not really a fan, but when I had Soft Bums, I did like them.

3) Favorite Pocket: Rumpkinz and Fuzzy Noodle

4) Favorite Fitted: Bagshot Row

5) Favorite Prefold and Flat: OsoCozy prefolds and Hemp Babies flats

6) Favorite Cover: Thirsties

7) Favorite Wool Product: Fuzzy Noodle

8) Pins, Snappis or Biongos? Snappis

9) Favorite inserts and/or doublers: I use prefolds as inserts, and like Hemp Babies doublers

10) Favorite wetbag/pail liner: PlanetWise wetbags, Wahmies pail liners

11) Favorite cloth wipes: I use thin washcloths I got as part of a diaper cake (and promptly donated the 'sposies from said cake)

12) Favorite WAHM shop: Fuzzy Noodle and Chelory

13) Favorite Online CD store: Sweet Pickles

14) Favorite Natural Detergent: Allen's Naturally

15) Favorite Mainstream Detergent: All F&C

16) Hook & Loop or snaps?: Both!

And a few more questions just for fun

17) Why do you CD?: Because they're CUUUUTE! Also, they're better for the babe and the earth.

18) How many LOs do you have in diapers and when did you first start CDing them? Just one right now (though I have a stash that could work for 2-3 kids), and started at about 5 weeks.

19) What diaper are you REALLY wanting to try next?: Sbish, probably (I've spent far too much $$ recently getting some HTF dipes)

20) If you could only pick ONE diaper for your entire stash (not counting the newborn stage) which one would you pick?: That's like picking a favorite child! I guess I'd have to go with a whole stash of custom-designed Rumpkinz.

Sweet Pickles Cloth Diapers - for all your wee one's needs!
fluffy_addict is offline   Reply With Quote