View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 03:19 PM   #14
Deanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Chat Topic - Diaper bag

In the summer I feel like I have to use a big bag when I have a baby and a toddler b/c we do park days a lot with two mom's groups. We do that twice a week and I have to pack snacks, drinks, sunscreen, extra panties and pants (DD still has accidents), and CDs on top of that.

When we don't do park days, I can get away w/ a smaller bag and love it. I just hate switching back and forth between bags and w/ a baby I like to have everything on hand b/c at one point or another, I or another mom has needed what I carry.

I like to have small pockets on the outside for sunglasses, cell phone, disinfectant wipes and chapstick, but I never seem to find a purse that has the small ones on the outside. Ideally, I would like a medium-sized bag w/ the entire inside divided in half since all the bigger stuff seems to get all jumbled up.

I hate the look of actual diaper bags. There are enough cute purses out there these days that there's no excuse! lol

I have a pretty big green bag that I am getting really sick of, but we don't have the money to be spending on anything that we don't NEED. At least not right now.