View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Chat Topic - Diaper bag

In the summer I feel like I have to use a big bag when I have a baby and a toddler b/c we do park days a lot with two mom's groups. We do that twice a week and I have to pack snacks, drinks, sunscreen, extra panties and pants (DD still has accidents), and CDs on top of that.

When we don't do park days, I can get away w/ a smaller bag and love it. I just hate switching back and forth between bags and w/ a baby I like to have everything on hand b/c at one point or another, I or another mom has needed what I carry.

I like to have small pockets on the outside for sunglasses, cell phone, disinfectant wipes and chapstick, but I never seem to find a purse that has the small ones on the outside. Ideally, I would like a medium-sized bag w/ the entire inside divided in half since all the bigger stuff seems to get all jumbled up.

I hate the look of actual diaper bags. There are enough cute purses out there these days that there's no excuse! lol

I have a pretty big green bag that I am getting really sick of, but we don't have the money to be spending on anything that we don't NEED. At least not right now.
Eileen, wife to Ben and Mom to Estelle Marie 7-09 and a little bun that's baking.
Deanie is offline   Reply With Quote