View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #1194
Hillargh
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,903
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1healthylady
I'm stuck on this decision. I don't want it, but DH does. I had told him a while back that the decision was his because he's a guy. A couple weeks ago I added that the decision was his, but i'd like for him to research the pros and cons before he makes an absolute decision. I just emailed him the top 10 reasons in the original post because i know he hasn't looked into it at all. We're team green, so it makes it even harder to discuss the topic since it might not even be an issue. If he refuses to budge on his decision, I will at least insist that the procedure wait until baby is a week old.
I've been doing so much research on birth options and cloth diapers, etc. I really feel like he needs to step it up now and help with research on vaccinations and circumcision. Those are decisions we really should make together as parents. I can't make all the big decisions.
I would wait until 2 weeks for the natural clotting factor to kick in fully (usually around 9ish days), unless you intend on getting vit k shot/drops.

I would also suggest you /both/ come to a decision you're comfortable with either way. If there were issues from circ'ing or from not, blame and resentment can be a big issue. Good luck in your decision mama

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DS Forum
Hillargh is offline   Reply With Quote