View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 07:55 AM   #1
punksalad
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
More Boden added size 2-4 + more

Getting ready for fall and cleaning out DS’s clothes. He’s the only one that has worn these. All bought new by us.

Mini Boden striped long sleeve brown and red tees. Size 2-3 selling as set $10
American Apparel Size 4T (fits like 2-30) number 2 shirt (got on Etsy) Yarn on #2 is a bit pilly and loose. Not coming apart or anything, though! $14

Mini Boden 2 piece t-shirt/shorts outfit (3-4y) Selling together. Shorts are more navy blue than the color they look in the picture. Hole is right by the seam, seems like it could be easily fixed, but I'm not a seamstress. No longer fits DS. $8
John Deere $8 ppd size small (3T)-John Deere brand
Mini Boden Blue (Ink) track pants size 4, Zippers on bottom of pant leg with contrasting color, (small hole on left knee) $10 ppd
Mini Boden volleyball hooded sweatshirt size 3-4 $15 ppd
Mini Boden long sleeve blue t-shirt with contrast stitching size 4-5 (fits more like 3-4) $10 ppd
Mini Boden appliqué penguin long sleeve t-shirt size 3-4 $12 ppd
Mini Boden gray track pants. Zippers on bottom of pant leg with contrasting color (small tear on right knee) size 3 $10 ppd
Mini Boden red and white striped long sleeve t-shirt size 4-5 (fits more like 3-4) $10 ppd
Mini Boden red plaid and blue plaid long pants. Elastic waist. They feel like flannel (100% cotton) both size 4. $15 each
Mini Boden digger shirt and matching pants. Shown on model ☺ Some of the decal on the shirt is cracking. Selling as a set. Pants are reversible to gray with stripes on the knee. On the gray side the knee has a slight stain. Both are size 3-4. $25 ppd.
http://s936.photobucket.com/albums/a...20Summer%2012/
Smoke free, kitty friendly home. Please PM with questions. I typically ship same or next day.

Last edited by punksalad; 09-08-2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: added
punksalad is offline   Reply With Quote