View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 03:54 PM   #4360
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

So I am making "Thank you" goody bags to give to the people who attend my shower.

The bag will be a dark chocolate brown, with a pink organza bow, and decorated with the ribbon that has pink baby feet on it.

Inside the bag will be:
Sugar cookies in the shape of onesies with Bella Lynn's name across them, individually bagged with a tag that says "Thanks for celebrating with us today."

Little pink organza bags that have pink and purple candy in them.

And a teddy bear book mark (flat metal in the shape of a teddy bear) with a pink tassle.

Anyway, also on the outside of the bag will be a semi-custom made sticker. I just got the proof from the designer and it's even more adorable than I had imagined it. The only change I'm asking her to make, is to add a "!" at the end of the "Thanks for showering me with Love."

And then I decided that for my Thank You cards.. I'm going to place an order for more of the stickers, and use them to make my Thank You cards for my gifts... I love it.. tell me, honestly, what you guys think!!

I think it's too adorable!

Here is the link to Cat's shop:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/partyINK

God bless!

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote