Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: To all the CIOers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Computermama View Post
It's ok mama. We always have the best plans, but reality has to set in. It's awesome if you never have to CIO, but sleep is a need for both mama and baby, and we do what we have to in order to get it. I was the opposite, said I'd never bring a child into my bed. Well that lasted until this velcro baby would not sleep at first except on me and I was so tired I was sure I'd nod off and drop her so into my bed she went. She now sleeps in her own bed, but those first few weeks cosleeping was the only way I got any sleep at all.

Sent from my iPod touch using DS Forum
this exactly. All of it. I was anti-co-sleeping, as was DH. We both got over it with DS1 who had colic. DS2 needed his own space and slept in his own bed just about from the beginning, BUT woke so often that CIO was the only option. With DS3...well, he was the easiest baby on the planet. If they were all like that I'd have 100 lmao
Tashauna~~proud wife to my trained boo-boo fixer and mama to 4 boys on earth (Jordan-01/15/08, Logan-12/16/09, Connor-05/17/11)...and finally our rainbow Jackson (11/24/13)! and two in heaven ^i^ (10wks-11/12 and 4 weeks 2/13)
Try SWAGBUCKS and get paid!! I've earned over $1000 just since Jan 1, 2013!!!
Fishie Kisses is offline   Reply With Quote