View Single Post
Old 06-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
floprieto
Registered Users

Question TTA while breastfeeding Advice

Hi ladies,

we just had our third child April 18th, via another Csection. The OBGYN told me that I had to wait at least 2 years before getting pregnant again so that my incision could heal properly. I was on Mirena before I got pregnant with my 3rd, but it made me gain a ton of weight and i had tons of problems with it. I am exclusively breastfeeding and intend on breastfeeding her until she is at least 12 months, may go longer.

Due to the fact that I gained a lot of weight, I want to avoid diabetes, ect. so the plan is for me to lose weight now. I do not want to use any pills, IUDs, ect... so that my body goes back to normal and so that I can be successful at losing weight. We would like not to use condoms all the time either, as I have been known to have a reaction to some of them...

What methods of natural contraception do you guys recommend? I am a real novice in this area... I got pregnant less than a week after the doc removed my MIRENA, so i think it is safe to say that I am really fertile... lol

Please help
floprieto is offline   Reply With Quote