View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 05:02 AM   #1
chickabiddy
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Sold Please delete

Continuing the slow process of clearing out stuff that's too small for my son. I have SO much 3t and 4t stuff, including pajamas (summer and winter), swim suits, shirts, sweaters and coats. Let me know if you'd like to see any thing. I have limited time to go through and photograph everything. Please PM me for faster response.

All my prices include shipping and I will ship to Canada.

We are non-smoking and dog friendly. My son is 5 so there is some wear on many of these items. I have done my best to go over them for flaws/wear but may have missed something. If you don't like my prices MMARO. I will happily combine items and lower your price for shipping.

-- Crazy 8 size 4 jeans - $6 --

-- Size 8 Teva Sandels - $10 --

-- 3T Rash Gards - $10 for all 4 --
2 on the left are from Target, blue and yellow is from Gander Mountain and the green turtle is REI - REI Sold.

-- 3T Swim Bottoms - $8 --
My poor guy never matched.
Cars and Sharks are Target. Red and blue is Lands End, but doesn't have a liner.

-- 3T Janie and Jack Cable Knit Sweater - $10 --
Tried on but never worn. I also have a 5T if you are interested. I bought them for photos but they made my kids look washed out. There is a small pull at the bottom but it can be easily fixed.

SOLD BELOW
-- HA 100 Blue sweat pants - $8 --
These have a little stain on the right leg, but are otherwise in great condition. I have a grey pair that I can try to dig up if you are interested.

-- HA 100 jeans (maybe c street jeans - $10 --

-- HA 100 jeans - $8 --
I'm not sure if the elastic is relaxed on these or if my guy just got thinner and longer, but he was always pulling them up.

-- 4T Winter Water Factory - $10 each --
These is new. They been worn a few times because my son LOVES them. I bought them thinking that they would fit my him for another year since the next size up is 6. They shrunk and the sleeves are way too short.

Last edited by chickabiddy; 08-13-2012 at 05:25 PM.
chickabiddy is offline   Reply With Quote