View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 01:00 AM   #10
Luv2bemommy
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: who else here doesn't get preg easy??

I am in this group too.. With my first 2 I got pg so easy, wasnt even ttc! I got pregnant on the pill!! We started TTC when #2 was 8 months old or so and it took us 3 1/2 yrs to get pregnant. I had to see fertility drs and had to end up taking clomid, I got pregnant the cycle before our IUI, thank God..

We have started TTC again, our first month we used clomid, BFN, this month we are taking it off.. We will see how things go, I don't want to go through the heartache again, I dont want to feel like I did before.. I became very bitter with other pregnant women and got depressed.. I didn't think I would never have another child and she is finally here.. I know some people told me it wasnt "right" of me to feel like I did even though I had 2 kids already but you really do not have a clue what its like to go through infertility until you have expirenced it yourself.. It's such an emotional ride, one I dont want to deal with again, ever..