View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
mcmorley
Registered Users

Hi everyone! Happy July! Anyone have any fun plans for the 4th? I am very excited b/c my sister who lives in london is in town right now (and will be for another 2 weeks or so) and my sister who lives in Uganda is moving back home on the 4th. I really miss her so needless to say I am very excited. The hard part is that she doesn't get in until 8:30 pm so it will be a late night by the time we all catch up. Oh well, it's worth it right?

So I had my IUIs Friday afternoon and Saturday morning. It went well. Dh's count improved from the last time (to 7.5 mil - not great by any means but better for him). I was really crampy all day Saturday so it was a wash of a day (it was really too hot to do anything anyway) but I am feeling back to my normal self - that is with sore bbs. So now I wait (and knit). I am feeling really zen about this cycle. I hope that feeling lasts until Saturday the 14th. No early testing for me - I want dh to be around to either experience the joy or catch my fall.

Becca, I hope your ff chart is right and you o later this week!

How are your endless cycles going, Rebecca & Jess?

Robin, have you tried any of the natural routes to help you o? I'm curious to find out what works for you.

Laura, I hope you are patiently waiting for your appt next week and working on convincing dh to do Ivf with tese. Def keep us posted!

I am envious of all of your stashes. I haven't started my collection at all but I do have a bunch of baby hats I made (that I give away as gifts) and here is one that I made on Saturday while I recovered. It's not my favorite - I'm trying to use up some yarn I have and I thought it would be a good gender neutral color scheme. What do you think?
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2564785845.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	111307