View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Kenshin
Registered Users
Formerly: jes**e
seller
seller

Re: July TTC #1 -No Children Mentioned-

Thanks for checking on us, Maricarol! I like your hat - it reminds me of Steve's shirt from Blue's Clues. That's a compliment, I loved that show!

I've had a great time the past few days, not worrying about BDing at all. My mom is in town from Oklahoma and we've gotten to do the touristy things I hadn't done since moving to the Twin Cities. We did Mall of America (twice), Ikea (we'd never been!), the zoo and the aquarium, lots of restaurants and we have just had so much fun. I'm used to seeing her twice a week or so, so it has been so difficult to move 800 miles away. She brought me all sorts of baby stuff she's been buying ever since we got married. She had a "boy bag" and a "girl bag" of stuff.

I have an appointment for July 10th to see a gynecologist and most likely he will order bloodwork and hormone testing, so I am THRILLED to say the least. The nurse practitioner who I just saw for my annual exam was worried about me. She said they want girls to have periods at least every 4 months because if you go any longer, your risk of uterine cancer increases. It's been over 4 years since I've had one. :/

Hopefully everything works out and hopefully this is a good baby-making month for everyone!

Last edited by Kenshin; 07-04-2012 at 09:09 PM.
Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote