View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:14 AM   #1
herbalistmama
Registered Users
Formerly: alwayssushi
seller

My Mood:
SALE! HerbalAide Super Salve...First Aid in a Tin, awesome for yeast rash!

EveryWiseWoman's HerbalAide Super Salve is truly first aid in a tin. It is hand-crafted from all organic or wild-crafted ingredients. After use by family, friends, and testers (thanks DS ladies!), Super Salve has proven to be healing for burns, rashes, cuts, wounds, bruises, bug bites, chapped skin, even sprains! The herbs in my formula are antifungal, antiviral, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, analgesic, skin softening and soothing. This salve works well on baby bum yeast rash and other "bum" issues.

Some testimonial comments:

"It did wonders for my eczema, which I have been struggling with since pregnancy...I tried just about everything on the market. I put a little (salve) on when a new hot spot flared and it went away without becoming another episode. I liked both texture and smell...It didn't cause any problems with our diapers." -- Kiki, mom and cloth diaper user

"I LOVE it! Works great for cuts, burns, and bug bites... I have had the pleasure of testing it on all three of these things. Helps heal very quickly, and doesn't burn wounds at all. My almost 2 year old comes up to me now, holds out his hand, and says "boo" just so I'll put some on his finger! He loves it, too, and so does my hubbie. Even as much as we used the salve, we still have tons left, so it lasts a long time too, which is awesome!" -- Amanda, mom and cloth diaper user

"I have used it on a blistered burn, eczema rashes, a cut from picking crabs that was fairly open and got red and infected looking, and tons of cuts on my husband's hand from his work. We did not notice any burning, it was actually rather soothing. Also, I was amazed that my blistered burn from my flat iron went away in 2 days!!! It was the first thing my husband reached for (he calls it "that balmy stuff"). I LOVE the smell of the salve! The texture is really nice and I like that it isn't too greasy like some others." -- Amy, mom and cloth diaper user

“HerbalAide Super Salve is food for my skin. *I use it on every skin ailment I can think of; chapped lips, sunburn, diaper rash, healing wounds, and dry skin. *I love this stuff and the care and research that was used to develop it. *It's Super!" *-- J.C, mom of 6

“I love the Super Salve!!! We have used it for diaper rash, burns, skin rashes, and insect bites.* The other day I burned my arm on the oven so I grabbed the Super Salve, applied some to my burn and within seconds the pain was gone.* I couldn't find a scar or mark later.* My son was also stung by a bee on his toe and the area swelled up to about the size of a dime.* I applied the Super Salve to his sting and a few minutes later I heard my son running around in the yard.* When he came inside, there was no swelling and no mention of it again.* My toddler sometimes gets diaper rash and one night it was particularly red and painful.* I applied the Super Salve and the next morning the rash was almost completely gone.* I could tell that the Salve was soothing for her pain too.” -- M.H, mom of 4

For more information and ingredients, check out my flyer (please let me know if this is unreadable and I'll try to fix it!):

Super Salve can be purchased at my hyena cart store, on my EWW Herbals web site, or directly from me by PM.

Pricing:
2 oz. tin = $12
4 oz. tin = $20
Multiple purchases receive a discount; details can be found at the hyenacart shop and at EWW.
Shipping is covered on both sites; it is a difficult and not "exact science," LOL. If you desire to purchase directly, I charge exact shipping plus whatever it costs me in "handling" (ie I need to buy mailers...which, often, I do not).

Because I hope you fall in love with Super Salve, I'm offering an introductory discount of 25% at my hyenacart store, or thru PM here. The discount code is fall25.

Enjoy and happy healing!!
Gabi, herbalist, future traditional midwife, homeschooling Mom to Caleb Quinn , and Aivlinn Helpmeet to Jeremiah We're a natural health, home waterbirth, on-demand BFing, CDing, co-sleeping, no-vaxing, no circ-ing, baby-wearing family! EAT REAL FOOD! Support CLEAN FOOD farmers! http://radicallynatural.com

Last edited by herbalistmama; 08-09-2012 at 02:09 PM.
herbalistmama is offline   Reply With Quote