View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 07:17 AM   #12
*Peanut*'s Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,781
Re: Quick Help- Swollen Penis

Originally Posted by ~happy2Bamommy~ View Post

Please let them know upfront that if they feel he needs to be retracted, you want to be sent to an Urologist.

And if you can see a pediatric urologist it would be even better! Oh, if it is urine in there, when it mixes with smegma it stinks. This happened to my DS and it freaked me out, but the urologist said it was ok.

I hope he gets well soon.
*Peanut* is offline   Reply With Quote