Don't let it discourage you....this type of thing I think is fairly normal. Treat it the best you can, learn from a mistake, and enjoy your fluff. look on the bright side...at least its not maggots!
Originally Posted by mars817
Thanks for all the responses. I will try bleaching it but I'm not sure if I will just trash the diaper yet. It kind of freaks me out and I don't won't mold on ds! Of course it got washed with a load of other diapers, it's enough to almost make me want to give up cloth diapers! We switched for health reasons and this makes me wonder what is better.
Maria, wife to David and stay-at-home-mama to four children.