View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #20
mommabritt
Registered Users
seller

Location: Currently MO; but wherever the Marines send us. SoCal at heart.
My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagmomma

Ok good I thought Peyton was just protesting!!!

So lets talk 1st birthday presents.

I am clueless on what to get her and what to tell Grandmas to get her! Any thoughts and ideas?
I've picked up a couple things from zulily for Harper... A melissa and doug nesting/stacking block set, a pair of western chief rain boots, and a Stella doll. I sold my infant seat/stroller this morning and am going to switch to my Mac full time. The cover is red/silver and dingy and looks worn bc it's from Nathan's infant days so my mom is buying me a replacement cover set for it. Cheaper than buying a new Maclaren techno xt and I can have a cute pink and brown one. other than that I haven't made it very far. I did get her invites in the mail today though so yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by estradaamyl
Cute kids!

My kids have all loved Fisher Price Little People. And Melissa & Doug fill & spill sets. June has a picnic theme one, my niece has the purse and I think Casper will get the tools. They love stuffing them and spilling it all out again.

We hosted a block party yesterday. It was a lot of fun to meet people we normally just wave at. Casper has turned out to be a little flirt. Smiling and pretending to be shy at all the ladies. He didn't mind being passed around, even though he walks just fine!
A block party sounds fun! Is it not very hot there? It's miserable here

So what are the walkers wearing for shoes? Harper has Robeez but they're too hot for her feet right now. Anything else causes falls.

***IDSO Salt Water Sandals- White, Toddler 7***
mommabritt is offline   Reply With Quote