View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 11:43 AM   #1
clstar
Registered Users
seller

Thirsties Fitteds and Pockets/Kissaluvs Owl Print **All PPD!

For sale are several cloth diapers that range from GUC to NWOT. **All prices are PPD.**

Thirsties Duo Diapers Size 1 (0-9 months) in Orchid (purple) and Rose (pink) - These are pocket diapers in GUC. Snaps and aplix are in excellent condition and work perfectly, but there is minimal staining on the leg gussets that I have not tried to sun out. Inserts are in excellent condition and stain free. $9 each or $16 for both.
SOLD!

Thirsties Duo Fab Fitted Diapers - Dark green is size 2 (9-36 months) and is BNWOT. Price is $17.

The blue, lightest green and orange (not pictured) are in VGUC. Snaps and aplix are in excellent condition, but there is some fabric pilling. $11 each, $20 for two, $28 for all three. The other light green (top left) is in EUC and was only worn 2-3 times. No stains, snaps and aplix work perfectly. $14 SOLD!

Kissaluvs Marvels One-Size Fitted Diaper in Two Hoots - Bought in EUC and never worn here. No stains or other issues. $19

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photos. I love these diapers but simply have too many and need to destash. PM is the best way to reach me, but I'll try to check this thread too. Thanks!

Last edited by clstar; 07-16-2012 at 09:58 AM.
clstar is offline   Reply With Quote