View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #1
fuzzdoodle
Registered Users
seller

Destashing* WAY TOO MANY! Didn't really understand what I was doing when I acquired all these diapers for my little one!!

All of my diapers are washed in Charlie's *I do NOT have hard water and have NO stink or absorbency issues* and air dried.

Unknown brands: $12-18ppd each

Various brands: prices vary, 10-25ppd each, contact me for more pics.

(Full Moon Baby Gear, Luke's Drawers, Little Caboose, Puddle catchers, Mudpies, Dewdrops, TotsBots)

Adding 8 kissaluvs size 1, in need of elastic repair. Soft and stain free. $35ppd

3 Dream Eze Organic Cotton Fitted (EEUC, no stains, pilling or stretch)- 1 white small, 2 XL - pictured in the big picture below. $14ppd each

1 Under the Nile fitted - Very Well loved, $6ppd

Left row appears homemade by someone, not me. $3ppd each, when added to other purchases. I have 3 of the one in the top left, 2 of the one in the bottom left.

Beautiful WAHM fitteds across the top, no soakers and the elastic made that dreaded crinkle sound when I tested it . $8ppd for both

1 loveybums fitted..art project ?

**2nd from the bottom in the center, XS bunnyhugs, not included and CCbums *[/COLOR]

Please be PayPal READY, and let me know if you are ISO of anything else, i have tons of pockets, covers, to unload etc.

Last edited by fuzzdoodle; 08-12-2012 at 07:47 PM.
fuzzdoodle is offline   Reply With Quote