View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 07:29 PM   #23
sugar_crystalz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: August 2011 mamas - July chat

Oh my goodness, love the pics Carrie! I can't believe you got them all to smile at the same time and the little toes are so cute!

Whew, it's been a busy few days! Odie had his surgery Tues and is finally doing pretty well today. He has some of his spunk back and isn't just lying on the floor like he did since his surgery.

Tues we had a BBQ/ swimming bday party in memory of Luke's brother. It was a lot of fun. Ended up going to the bar after and instead of staying for 1/2 hour like we said ended up being there til close. Oofta. Bed at 3:30 to get up at 5 for work is not cool. Stupid stupid.

For the 4th I worked from 6 to 10 and then got everyone ready for the parade. It was SO hot I started feeling like I would pass out toward the end of it and went in the AC to nap with Seni for a couple hours. Then we went to the park where there is always a ton of stuff going on and found out the truck pulls hadn't even started yet so that was cool. Watched those for awhile and took the kids to the kids games and ate some food. We went back home to cool down for a bit and went to a friend's right by the park for a cookout, drinks, and to watch the fireworks before dropping off the kids before going out the night we were actually supposed to. Yesterday was a day for recovery and today it was back to work and cleaning after we got home!

We were supposed to go somewhere for fireworks tonight but it's storming a bit so I'm thinking they might do it tomorrow instead.

Oh, and Seni got her 4th tooth today! They're coming fast now. She also started waving and saying "mama".