View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:52 PM   #21
Hungry Caterpillar
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Whats in your diaper bag?

Interesting to see the differences.

DS is 9 months on Monday. I have a couple diaper bags but haven't found the love for them. Instead I carry either a huge pink leather bag that I have had for years or a huge polka dot bag that hangs really well on the stroller. Neither have any pockets, so I organize by sorting things into pouches or makeup bags or whatever I had laying around.

One pouch with babylegs, socks, longsleeved jammies, a shortsleeved romper, and a sweater. Sunhat and warm thin cashmere hat.

Pouch with baby spoon, bib, organic veggie pouch, organic fruit pouch, Baby Mum-Mums.

Pouch with a few Haba toys because they are light, a teether, and a plush rattle.

Pouch with paci sanitizer wipes, hand-sanitizer, Babyganics wipes, tylenol, benedryl, my epi-pen, a handkerchief, sunscreen, lip balm, and some sposie tissues.

Teeny little pouch for Soothies.
Larger pouch for Wubbanub.

We have a thinsulate cooler for when we take bottles.

MFD wetbag with a couple diaper, wipes, CJ's, and fleece liners. I use a brown GMD prefold for my changing pad.

I like putting things into the pouches because they can pack really tight and small that way. I can also tell my husband where things are because "It's in the yellow bag" is easy for him

I just throw my wallet and keys in the large part and my cell phone goes into the one lone teeny pocket in each bag.
Hungry Caterpillar is offline   Reply With Quote