View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 05:39 AM   #6
imommy's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,452
My Mood:
Re: Frustrated please help

For my HH I use a Cottonbabies insert and a Joey Bunz. If you don't want to buy something off of here with PP, ask around to see if anyone will sell them to you with a money order (like a previous poster said) or you can buy them new from a company who will take a credit card. They are more expensive that way but more secure if you want to use your CC. Also, I use prefolds in my HH all the time and they have never wicked. Are you folding them right? I have a boy and trifold and then fold a little under in the front in his wet zone and it works like a charm every time, alot of times even better than the CB or JB inserts.
~ Emily ~ loving my fireman, mama to a big bub, a sissy, and a little bub
imommy is offline   Reply With Quote