View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:24 AM   #1
Katherine
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Gone to consignment, please close

This is all going to consignment in two weeks, and I would like to clear it out before hand!

Last chance, going to consignment Wednesday, all items except the Matilda Jane are marked down 25%. With this markdown, there is no additional amount off items for purchasing more, and actual ship will be charged.

It's that time again! I have once again overshopped (cough cough, ahem...) and have a ton of stuff to rehome. We did a major purge of the clothing stash, and this is the result. A bunch is nwt, lots of sets, some with accessories.

Check it out!

PASSWORD: awesome

main album

size 12-18m

size 18-24m

There are too many pictures to list here, so I am including a link to a photobucket album with pictures, detailed descriptions, and prices for all items.

In this album you will find:
- girls sizes 0m to 12 years
- almost 100% gymboree, janie and jack, and crazy 8 clothing, with some hanna andersson, mini boden, and matilda jane as well
- a few individual items, but the majority are complete outfits, many with accessories, some with matching shoes, and some new with tags

To view items for sale:
- click the link below to the album you are interested in
- in the albums, there will be a main image of each item, and then possibly close ups of them. To see condition details and prices, click on the main image. It will be the one with the brand and line name as the title. Many albums have multiple pages, so be sure to click through each page, or select "view all" at the top.
- If you see something you like, please pm or post with the size and description of the item(s).
-If you have trouble viewing the description and prices, let me know which items you like and I will pm you the details.

A few details:
- all items are from a smoke free, pet friendly home
- prices do not include ship. I charge actual ship and have the new flat rate bubble mailers ($5) so ship is usually very reasonable.
- prices do include fees
- ISO paypal only, will consider trades of Matilda jane in sizes 4 and 8

Thank you for looking, and please pm with any questions.

Check out my other albums for more great stuff up to size 9!

Last edited by Katherine; 08-21-2012 at 11:44 PM.
Katherine is offline   Reply With Quote