View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 05:01 PM   #36
MadeofStarStuff
Registered Users
seller
seller

Here we go! Madden is 10 months old, at least 25 lbs & 31" tall. This was fun, although a bit atypical in that I'd usually have him in coverless flats and Flips with stay-dry inserts or padfolded flats most of the day, but spiced it up a bit.

First diaper of the day: Aqua M/L Nana's Bottoms AIO (bamboo fleece soaker, suedecloth inner & I added an Alva 3-layer bamboo insert in the pocket I had her leave open)

Second change: Large Swaddlebees Simplex 2.0 Giraffe (lasted through his nap)

Third change: Coverless in a Blue Elephant Swaddlebees Flat, airplane folded, with an Alva 3-layer bamboo insert in the wetzone:

Grandma came to visit, so I covered it about an hour later in this WAHM (Bella Mirocolo) Yo Gabba Gabba cover:

Fourth change: I was going to do another coverless flat, but he was very crabby, so grabbed one of only 3 pockets we own for a super quick change, a Sunbaby Wild print, stuffed with a tri-folded Rainforest Babies Hemp soaker (lasted through a nap). Fit is a bit wonky because he would not stay still, so snaps aren't perfect--why I prefer aplix!

Fifth change: Padfolded receiving blanket flat with a preemie prefold doubler in a size 2 Swaddlebees Capri cover (final change before bedtime, barring a big blowout or pee)

Cheated here, because he isn't in his night diaper, yet, but this will be it, and DS was in a good mood, so I quickly snapped a pic of him in it before switching back to his Capri: BG Twilight Flip with Flip Stay dry insert on top of Kawaii bamboo insert, backed by a Hemp Babies small doubler:

MadeofStarStuff is offline   Reply With Quote