lilbitcrunchy
Registered Users
Formerly: lovnbabygabi
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedByCarolyn View Post
I'm so glad to share with you all, but sorry for the circumstances. We are adopting in 5 days! So if this little one sticks, I'll have babies just 7 months apart! Eeek!
Wow that is wonderful!! I'm sure there will be some stressful moments but I bet they'll be the best of friends being so close in age.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TS8213 View Post
Wow! You go girl! I have a friend who fosters and she has 9 mo old bio DS and a 9 mo old foster DD. She had FDD in her home before her DS was born. She also has another bio DS (6 yo) and a FDD (2 yo). She's a busy mama!

Heather - Congrats!!!

AFM - I'm afraid I'm going to worry this entire pregnancy and not enjoy it. This will likely be our last child and I want to enjoy it! We saw and heard our angel baby's HB (170s) via u/s at 10 wks and then at the 15 wk appt there was nothing. Who would've thought I'd fear a doppler so much?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using DS Forum
Oh my word There's just really no *safe* time is there? I'm only having betas drawn twice to confirm things as I do not want to repeat the beta hell of my last pg. I think I'll probably have an 8 week u/s anyway though. It makes things so much more real for me.