View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:00 AM   #45
MaBacon
Registered Users
seller

Re: March 2013 Due Dates ****Sticky*****

Cautiously joining!!

EDD: march 25, but will deliver around 34wks (I hope I can make it that long!)
Your Name: Jen
State or Country: Central MN
How long it took to you to get your BFP: We weren't trying- actually just talked to my dr 3wks ago about geting my tube tied! HA! Guess he scared my ovaries into getting pg. We also were protecting so this is my 2nd failed condom baby.
What number child is this for you:Take home baby #5, 19th pregnancy with 21 babies (we lost 1 set of twins and Ds2 was a twin)
Family (partner, other children, and/or furbabies): DH, Me, DS Avery, DD Calla, DS Elliott, ~i~ DD Abigail (stillborn from trisomy 18), DS- Oliver
Baby's Gender (hopes or guesses): Hoping for healthy! Dont' care otherwise.Birth Plans/Preferences: Unplanned C/S! LOL
Anything else you'd like to share: I am SUPER high risk and delivered all the kids at 34wks, but my uterus is weak from 3 c/s so we will see how far I can go and be safe. We will have a repeat c/s when it happens. I need to make it that far first. Leaving everything in Gods hands.