Old 07-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #41
JeDeeLenae
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley
Okay, thanks everyone, now I'm pumped! BUT -- I just realized I have no bacteriostatic water!! I need that to mix the hcg. I just ordered a kit from amazon, it should be here in 3 - 5 days. I'm going to start loading as soon as I get it. You're right, the faster I start the faster I'll be done. I WILL be thin for the holidays this time. No more dreading buying jeans in the winter or wearing heavy clothing...making me look...heavier. I don't want to care about that. I just don't. I want to be my pre-baby weight by the year's end, and I know that I can do that with HCG. No more dreading big events because of the dress-buying and pictures.

During my last round of HCG, I officially went from an "obese" BMI to an "overweight" BMI. I can't wait to be in the normal range. I really can't. This year will be different!

I'm busy cooking for this next week! I'm going to see if freezing meals ahead of time helps any.

JeDeeLenae is offline   Reply With Quote