View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #16
Mugz21's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 4
My Mood:
Re: Anyone test for Down's yet?

So after some thought and discussions with my husband and family, along with some professional advice from a pediatric MD my sister works with, we decided not to go through with any more testing. There's no way we'd abort if we knew the baby had DS so why take a risk with an amnio? Like some one said before, we have a 6% chance. I'm not worried. God wouldn't give us a baby we can't handle! My doctor did make me schedule a detailed 18 week sonogram with a specialist though. Which is fine with us. I'm going to enjoy my pregnancy (as soon as the morning sickness subsides) and not worry myself to death. Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement
Mugz21 is offline   Reply With Quote