View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 06:26 PM   #1
ang79
Registered Users
seller

NWT Etsy purse, Fleurville leather bag, Mamas Milk Swipes case, FP Little People, etc

I want these gone! PM with reasonable offers. Willing to do trades for Keurig K-cups, Scentsy bars, mama purse (either cross body or a convertible backpack type), mama clothes (XS or S), easy chapter books for second grade girl, girl clothes size 6/7, exercise DVDs, American Girl sized clothes and accessories, FitBit or other fitness tracker

For Trade Only for another BeHip - JuJuBe BeHip in Onyx Blossoms - Like the bag but not crazy about the print, anyone want to trade BeHips? Only used a few times, comes w/o changing pad.

I have a bunch of Precious Moments figurines (large, small, ornaments, tea cup/saucer sets, etc.) from my personal collection for sale as well. Please PM if interested and I'll get you pics!

purses/bags here: http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c241/aloych/For%20saletrade/Mommy%20and%20diaper%20bags%20for%20sale/

home decor here: http://s28.beta.photobucket.com/user/aloych/library/For%20saletrade/Home%20items%20for%20sale?

Maddie Kay purse (on Etsy), NWT. Black background with gold flowers. Long adjustable strap. Has a magnetic snap closure and four large interior pockets. Very cute and lightweight bag w/ a durable canvas material. Just haven't gotten around to using it so it needs a new home Top is 12.5" across the opening, widest part is 15" across, 12" tall, and about 4" deep. $20 shipped

small handmade quilted cloth pouch with clasp to clip onto your belt loop, etc. and an elastic top. My mom made this to hold her iphone, but it was a tad too small. It is also too small for my phone. Would be great for a smaller phone (probably a non-smart phone) or to carry other little things like first aid supplies, doggie treats, keys, etc. when you go for a walk. Measures 5.5" tall, 4" wide, and the elastic opening at the top is about 2" unstretched. $10 Shipped

A pair of elastic stirrup clip straps in zebra print, helps keep your pants into your boots so they don't bunch at the top. I ordered on Ebay but have only used them once. $8 shipped.

Mamas Milk Swipes soft wipes case. This keeps wipes moist and is nice and compact. Mine is a black fabric w/ white butterfly print. There is some discoloration on the white print just from use but this does not affect usage. $8 shipped.

$55 shipped
Black leather Fleurville Luxe. Love this bag as it looks like a purse rather than a diaper bag, but is water resistant (inside and out I believe) and lots of great pockets! There are a few light marks on the hot pink lining, otherwise great condition! Will include the thin silver change pad listed below if you'd like.

Silver Fleurville thin changing pad - made from the ReRun recycled material I think. Similar to the JuJuBe BeLight pads - folds up tiny for your purse or dipe bag! There is a tiny bit of pink dye transfer on the trim on the one side. $7 shipped.

Lots of home decor items here. Open to offers on these! http://s28.beta.photobucket.com/user/aloych/library/For%20saletrade/Home%20items%20for%20sale?

Fisher Price Little People sets
Farm with touch and feel animals plus extra animals - $15 plus shipping
Speed boat w/ inner tube - boat is motorized and plays music too - $10 plus shipping

CD's - most come w/ original cases and inserts. $1 each plus actual shipping, or 6 CDs for $5 plus shipping.

Pop/Rock
Jewel - Pieces of You, Spirit
Madonna - Something to remember
Lilith Fair, A celebration of Women in Music (2 disc)
10,000 Maniacs - MTV Unplugged
Dido - No Angel
The Cranberries - No Need to Argue
Lifehouse - No Name Face
U2 - The Joshua Tree, The best of 1980-1990 (2 disc)
Counting Crows - August and everything after
Sarah McLachlan - Surfacing, Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

Soundtracks
10 Things I hate About You
Sleepless in Seatle
Forest Gump (2 disc)
Prince of Egypt
Prince of Egypt Inspirational
Ghost
City of Angels
Titanic
Reality Bites
Armageddon

The Hit Songs of Andrew Lloyc Webber
Best of the Big Bands
Enya - Watermark
Pure Moods

Christian
Bleach - self titled, Space
DC Talk - Jesus Freak
Jars of Clay - Much Afraid
Sixpence None the Richer - Tickets for a prayer wheel
Big Tent Revival - Open all nite
Smalltown Poets - self titled, Listen Closely, and Third Verse
Jennifer Knapp - Kansas and Lay it down
Point of Grace - self titled
Considering Lily - self titled
Kendall Payne - Jordan's sister
Supertones - self titled
Listen Louder
Wintley Phipps - Favorite Hymns of Billy Graham - never opened

Country
Faith Hill - Faith, It matters To Me, Take Me As I Am

From my husband's collection (no cases, just disk and insert)
Tracy Byrd - No Ordinary Man, I'm From the Country
Lonestar - Lonely Grill
Trace Adkins - Dreamin' Out Loud
Alabama - For the Record (2 discs)
Alan Jackson - Don't Rock the Jukebox, Here in the Real World
Daryle Singletary - Ain't it the truth
Hank Williams Jr. - Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound, Greatest Hits Vol. 3
Michael Peterson - Super Hits Series Vol. 5
Lorrie Morgan - War Paint
Doug Stone - Greatest Hits Vol. 1
Kenny Chesney - I will stand
Charlie Daniels - The door, Steel Witness
Country Greats sing gospel vol. 2
The Civil War the Nashville Sessions
Martina McBride - Evolution, Emotion
Lee Ann Womack - Some Things I Know
Mindy McCready - Ten Thousand Angels
Dixie Chicks - Fly, Wide Open Spaces
Chely Wright - Single White Female

PM me about my FSOT - mama and diaper bags and lots of baby/toddler stuff!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]My ISO: http://www.diaperswappers.com/forum/....php?t=1535992

Last edited by ang79; 08-14-2014 at 06:17 PM.
ang79 is offline   Reply With Quote