View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:01 PM   #1
ajane
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
SUCH a proud mama! UPDATED post 3.....and now sad mama....

My oldest dd made a spot on both the medley relay swimming breastsroke AND the freestyle relay for the Junior Olympics.......and she is only 8 years old! OMGosh what an amazing honor and I'm so, so, so proud of her. She had her championship swim meet for her summer club today and afterwards about 6 families went out afterwards for dinner. The parents were all talking about this one coach from another team who swam in the coaches relay and had the most amazing breaststroke. One of the dads said "yeah, the only other swimmer I have seen swim the breaststroke like that is Ella"......my dd.

We have our summer club awards banquet on Thurs. and she will be the high point winner for 3 years in a row now.

My sweet Lily (6) had 2 records for the long course season and did amazing for our summer club as well. Even though she didn't feel good today (she thought she was going to get sick before her first event, but still wanted to swim) she still place 2nd in 3 events and 1st in 1 event in our summer club championship meet today. This is out of 30 swimmers.

Last edited by ajane; 07-18-2012 at 08:35 PM.
ajane is offline   Reply With Quote