Just a sinner saved by grace.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: July-August HCG diet Support & Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connriley View Post
I need some motivation

I keep planning on starting the diet but I can't get over that hump of actually starting it. I did a 31 day round in May/June and lost around 26lbs. I'd like to do another mini round before my daughter's 2nd birthday (end of August) but I'm finding it so hard to start. Sigh.

I only have one vial left (for a 26 day round) and I *think* I can stretch it to 30 days if I skip a day on the weekends. Right now I'm at 193 - 194 depending on the day. I could potentially be around 170lbs which would be AMAZING. My ultimate goal is 150lbs.

Can someone be my drill sargent? haha
YOU CAN DO IT! The 1st day is ALWAYS the hardest for me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeDeeLenae View Post
I broke a sweat at the grocery store and bringing everything in. This should count as exercise, right?
absolutely counts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccalynne15 View Post
Yup just do it !!! I keep putting it off since last November (I dieted and exercised and did a couple rounds through the summer beginning of fall and lost about 50 pounds) Well putting it off for one reason or another I gained 40 pounds back and am now having to basically start over and I never even reached my goal weight ! So get off your arse start your shots or drops TODAY , use today (and tomorrow if u need to ) to load and just do it

I only load kinda one day I eat things in the house that I don't want to be around on diet and get some kind of dessert that I have wanting, I do drops so I do my first dose of them before I go to bed (after my loading ) next morning I start the vlcd , I find that if I do drops and load for 2 days I gain 2-5 pounds and it takes a few days to lose that

get going!!!
I'm in the same boat as you!!

VLCD #2 today I am at 235lbs. almost 5 lbs gone
David(11)Lolly(9)Maddy(7 on 8/25!)Yuyi(5.6) & Ana(4)

bethsflutterby is offline   Reply With Quote