View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
Registered Users
Formerly: Mabelino
My Mood:
Ruby Mamas Chat: July 18-July 25

Lots of babies have been born...has the sticky been updated? Its been a while since I've looked at it

I have been up all night. I did castor oil yesterday at 2pm...and was miserable and hated life for 10pm I decided to take a shower and try to relax my abdoman muscles because it was just a general crampiness. I got in bed, had a couple contractions and went to sleep. At 12:30 i woke up to stronger CTX and have been up ever since! A few times I've tried to sleep, and I'll fall asleep between them, but for the most part i've been up. They range from every 3 1/2-5min...and 45seconds-1min long. Occasionally there will be one every 1 1/2min, or one 6 1/2min apart...but they've been semi consistant all night. I have to sway and breath through them, but I'm not dying just yet! This is similar to what happened a week 10AM they completely stopped. So I'm just waiting for these to peter out. My induction is tomorrow morning, so maybe these will pick up and I won't need the pit...but so far they just seem to prodomal labor..sigh. I feel like they're at least doing SOMETHING, even if its not full on labor! Hopefully they'll soften me up so tomorrow is quick and smooth!!!
mabelinoad is offline   Reply With Quote