07-18-2012, 12:26 PM
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Cedar Rapids IA
Sincerely Young - Custom Knits & Dyes for a cause
Visit us at SincerelyYoung.com or like us on Facebook
~ June: monetary donations sent to Giving Diapers Giving Hope
~ July + August, Sincerely Young is donating 30 brand new diapers to ClothCooperative.org
I take your LOs exact measurements, your preferences and selection of colors and yarn and create woolies to be Sincerely Yours.
I also retail Jack and Lily Shoes, and offer a big discount if you purchase custom woolies as a set with shoes!
Design and such:
- Yarn on Hand available for knitting here
- Previous work here
- Action Shots here
- we use the Evie Pants All-In-One Pattern by Marilyn Porter for our longies, shorties, soakers, and skirties via a cottage lisence
- I will take customs in the order in which them come. Please see our waitlist page
- There is a $10 non-deposit per item to be made to order, due when I contact you when your order is to be cast on.
- Order is to be paid in full prior to shipping. You pay actual shipping to you.
- Since these will be made to order, please allow up to 1 week per item between casting on and shipping out to you.
- All woolies are washed and lanolinized prior to shipping out, so they will be ready to wear upon arrival. Please let me know if you prefer them not to be washed or lanolinized due to allergies or sensitive skin
- Please have the following measurements ready for a custom fit: Waist, Hip, Rise, Inseam
- I accept PayPal and WePay
- $3 from every sale is allocated and donated to various charities!
- Referral Program: refer friends, and get $5 off your next order!
Last edited by GreysBumatomy; 07-20-2012 at 11:05 PM.