Thread: endometriosis
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
TexasMelanie
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: endometriosis

I have stage I/II endo. I had some pain as a teen but never paid much thought to it. I went on BCPs right before my DH and I got married. Two years later went off them to start TTC. Within three months I was in so much pain it was unreal. Had a lap about 10 months later and they found endo around my tubes and also took out my appendix.

We did finally conceive naturally about a year and a half later.

We never did avoid after our son was born and when he was about 18 months old I had another lap. This time my doctor was shocked by the amount of adhesions around my right ovary (the only one I ovulate from). She couldn't even find my ovary without risking cutting something. I was devastated. I went on Lupron for 3 months and we let it go, hoping that a miracle would happen. After a total of TTC#2 for four years we did IVF with ICSI and got pregnant with our daughter. I still have hope that something will happen but I know it's not likely and so far, 18 months later, nothing.

I know eventually I'll have to have another lap again but thankfully my pain is slow in returning this time around, thank God!
Calming the Storm
TexasMelanie is offline   Reply With Quote