View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #52
shanree
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Calling all Montgomery area Mommas!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shigg View Post
We are getting ready to move to montgomery in a couple of weeks. Can you guys give me any information as far as are there any cloth diaper stores there? There are not any in the birmingham area that i have been able to find. What pediatrician is good? We have a 6 year old and one on the way due mid October. Thank you guys.
Meghan covered the lack of cloth diaper stores in the area for you.... I'll chime in on the doc though
I haven't been happy with any pedi's in the area.... we switched to a family doc 4.5 years ago and have loved him. Dr. Bruce Kent in Wetumpka. He is laid back, easy going, old school. He is supportive of co-sleeping, completely okay with my non-vax stance and has never once tried to talk me into a vaccine. His nurses thing our cloth diapers are cute and his office is very new and clean! He is the doc for my entire family!
JESUS LOVING Wife to Les, Full-Time Mama to Naomi (17) Elijah (11) Ian (8) Jake/Xander/Rachel (7yr old triplets) Aiden (5) and Benjamin (2) ....Homebirthing, EBF, ERF, CD'ing, BW'ing, HS'ing, Co-Sleeping, No-Circ, No Vax, 3 natural VBAC Mama. & now I am a CPST!!!!
shanree is offline   Reply With Quote