View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 09:28 PM   #1
breaha1027
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
A fitteds destash (KL0, GM, PP OS, Megaroo, WAHM and more)

We are done having kiddo's and I'm selling off the fitteds that are no longer needed. My little man has outgrown his newborn/small stash and doesn't want to be seen in his sister's dipes

We are a nonsmoking, dog friendly home that only uses Rockin' Green to wash. The diapers are part of a fairly large rotation, but some have seen more use than others. All diapers are without stains, tears or defects with good elastic unless noted below. I am ISO paypal at this time, but may consider trades on Babykicks or BG Elementals or Freetimes. Prices include shipping.

Sold are in red

Kissaluv's

6 KL unbleached size 0, v2 - $7 a piece
Green KL size 0, v1, with slightly lax elastic - $6
Blue KL size 0, v1, - $7

4 KL unbleached size 0, v1, (seconds) with slightly lax elastic and two are missing umbilical snap - $5 a piece

Take the last five KLO for $23 Now $20

Small Fitteds

WAHM: Pink floral print with white inner - $5

Bumstoppers (sm): Construction print with blue snap in inner - $5

GM's

2 Snapless GM Goodnight's with pink inner and one snappi, includes both inserts - $15 a piece or $28 for both - Reduced to $25

These did not get much use. I thought I could handle snapless, but it didn't go well :-/

Natural GM (sherpa, great condition, seems to be smaller than other GM's) - $14 $12

Floral pattern with grey inner (No longer silky, has a few loose threads in serging) - $14 $12

Dinosaur print with white inner (Sherpa, elastic slight lax) - $10 $8

White with brown stitching (Sherpa, elastic lax, slight stain on inner) - $8

Multicolored stripe with brown inner (Sherpa, shot elastic with small holes in cotton outer along leg gussets and waist). Still works great just needs folded down. - $6

Piddle Poddles

[COLOR="Red"]
Asian floral print (Sherpa, white on outer is dingy) - $7

Multicolored serging with pink, blue and purple snaps (Faint stain on inner) - $10 $8

The Cloth Canoe - Size Large

White with pink embroidery work, lay in and snap in soaker (loved this diaper!) - $12 $10

Small area where cloth was not caught in stitching

WAHM

Strawberry print, medium - $8
Koi fish, medium - $8

I also have other items available for sale such as covers (various brands/styles), pail liners and AI2's listed in the mixed lot forum. Message if interested.

Last edited by breaha1027; 08-06-2012 at 12:14 AM. Reason: Updated for price reductions
breaha1027 is offline   Reply With Quote