Registered Users
Formely: Mia**da
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: How often do your babies nurse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany1287 View Post
she does cry alot... I already took gluten/dairy/rice out she still has bad gas. DS will be 3 in August...he is really naughty we have some behavior issues he goes to a developmental ped the end of the month. unfortunately we have no family here and really don't know anyone. And the only thing my sister and mom do is tell me I just need to go to formula and feed her cereal and that she is starving (which my dad tried telling me to). I can nurse in a sling thing i have but she gets a bad latch when in there then I get super sore, although sometimes I do it. It is way too hot to go to a park 107 today. And I hate nursing in public. I tried doing the bare minimum then DH flipped out on me and told me I am getting nothing done and that TONS of other women nurse and keep up with lots of kids and housework so i should too (he got this stupid idea from a guy at work that has 9 kids and his wife bf and homeschools)
For that.. please tell your husband to STFU from me!

The next time he's home. Make him do exactly what you do all day long. Seriously, Sitting with you the whole time your baby nurses, waking up and staying up everytime she needs to eat, taking care of your son. Just see how much he gets done. My husband was a little annoying when i got burnt out during the horrible 3 week growth spurt. I forced him to stay awake with me everytime my daughter was awake at night for 2 nights by screaming at him, poking and kicking him so he couldn't go back to sleep. After 2 nights he said he was sorry and started to cut me some slack and help out more.
Take care of your kids and screw the house!
and it gets way better at like 8 to 10 weeks!