Old 07-21-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
B's Mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: All Fleeced Out
seller
seller

My Mood:
All Fleeced Out...and Sew Much More! Fleece Items Reduced for Quick Sale

Hello, all. I took a break from All Fleeced Out in January when I started school back up, but right now our family is going through a tough time, so I decided to run a Reduced Sale to get rid of everything I have left, and to earn a little bit of quick money to help us with expenses that will be coming up shortly. I'd relisted everything in my Etsy shop at a 50% or more discount. I can do some customs, but they will be at regular price, and I won't be taking more than 1 or 2 at a time (I'm still in school).

All Fleeced Out started with one main focus - fleece! Now I've added "Sew Much More" to my shop including all sorts of cute things for your little one! Take a look, and you'll be "sew" glad you did!

Fleece soakers and longies are water resistant and breathable. Soakers and shorties are perfect for summer because of their breath-ability, and longies will keep those little legs warm all winter long! Add a hoodie and your little one will be All Fleeced Out!

Check out the Sew Much More section of my shop for lightweight knit clothing and more!

Wouldn't you LOVE to put your little girl in these adorable 12 month PJ pants? Only $10+shipping - find it on Etsy!

Be sure to find us on Facebook so you'll be the first to know about special discounts!

Also find us on Etsy!

I am taking custom orders right now (on a limited basis).

Default sizes for soaker sets are as follows, unless otherwise stated:

Preemie (available upon request)
Rise: 12"
Waist: 9.5-11"
Thigh: 3.5-4.5"
T-shirt: Preemie

Newborn
Rise: 13"
Waist: 11.5-13.5"
Thigh: 5-7"
T-shirt: Newborn

Small
Rise: 15"
Waist: 13-15"
Thigh: 7-8"
T-shirt: 0-3

Medium
Rise: 17"
Waist: 15-17"
Thigh: 9-10"
T-shirt: 3-6

Large
Rise: 19"
Waist: 17-19"
Thigh: 10-11"
T-shirt: 6-9

Xtra Large (available upon request)
Rise: 20.5"
Waist: 19-20.5"
Thigh: 11-13"
T-shirt: 12+ (specify)

Hoodie sizes are as follows:
Measurements around chest and across chest are, respectively:
6-12m = 19", 11.5"
Size 1 = 20", 12"
Size 2 = 21", 12.5"
Size 3 = 22", 13"
Size 4 = 23", 13.5"
Size 5 = 24", 14"
Size 6 = 25", 14.5"
Size 7 = 26", 15"
Size 8 = 27", 15.5"
Size 9 = 28", 16
Size 10/12 = 29", 17"

Torso: Measure from the point where you want the bottom of the hoodie up to the point between the protruding collarbones.

Arm length: Measure from the base of the neck to the wrist while holding the arm up and out to the side.

*Custom sizes are available. Please measure over your bulkiest diaper for measurements for soakers/longies. When between sizes, choose the larger size or ask for a custom.
Custom Embroidery designs that I must digitize (create) take extra time for me to complete - sometimes adding hours to the job. Prices will vary for customs. Pockets, elastic in the arms, applique, embroidery, etc. can be added to the hoodies!

Already have a favorite shirt? Not a problem! I can make you a unique soaker with any embroidery or applique design on it that you can think of!

See my Etsy shop for in stock, and see the second post for previous customs and options!

Fine Print: I am a smoke free and pet-free home. Custom orders can take 7-10 days, (please remember I am in school) to complete depending on order volume. If special fleece is requested, please allow time for it to be shipped to me. Custom prices will vary depending on sizes and complexity of designs. Digitizing designs (creating them from an image or scratch) take longer to complete and will vary in price. Upon completion, you will be provided with detailed pictures of your set; exact shipping will be calculated once custom is completed. Please make sure to provide me with accurate measurements.

Last edited by B's Mommy; 07-29-2012 at 05:04 PM.
B's Mommy is offline   Reply With Quote