Re: March '13 Babies To Do List
Great idea, here is my list...grey is what I have already finished!
Borrow / get back
- baby clothes from my sister
- breast pump from friend
Buy for baby / home birth
- home birth tub
- tarp for under the tub
- newborn wool -
- embroider cute advocacy shirts to match wool
- snappis and prefolds (bought 18 GMD orange and 7 GMD yellow)
- nursing bras
- better organizing storage for the kid's clothes
To do before the birth
- try to get the twins potty learned
- tell work and organize my maternity leave waiting for sub approval.
- help hubby finish his Masters degree
crunchy wife to B
and momma of identical twin girls G
, our rainbow
born at home April 2013 and R
forever in my heart.
Last edited by twinpossible; 12-21-2012 at 11:00 PM.