View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #22
melyndie's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 1,018
41 weeks 2 days over here. I was woken at 2 this morning by contractions and thought maybe it was it, but a few hours later I feel asleep, so...yeah, not it. Oh well.

I am a little concerned that at my appt tomorrow morning my midwife is going to suggest an induction because my body seems to be under a strain right now as my fast heart rate continues (160 resting rate this evening), along with low energy, and some recent blood sugar issues. I may have low iron again. I do really trust my midwives and know they won't jump to an induction recommendation unless it's necessary, so I guess I'll have to see what they say and also what my blood test from Friday reveals.

I really, really don't want a hospital induction, and I actually would really like to avoid natural methods of induction unless I really need to get this baby out. I would much rather wait on my body's timing although I do feel impatient.
Wife to my supportive DH and WAHM to DD Nora (06/10), DS Emerson (07/12), and baby #5 (due 5/16) and my precious babies in heaven: Bennet (died 8/15 at 12 months) and Lucy (miscarried 7/15).
melyndie is offline   Reply With Quote