View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:11 PM   #35
hcokasil
Registered Users
seller
seller

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyCrazy
I have 4 boys and we are done. When I found out #4 was another boy last May, I started sobbing and didn't stop for three days. It's still hard. It's not that I would trade any of my sons for a daughter. It's knowing that I will never experience raising a daughter. Some aspects of that I am ok with--like not dealing with Bieber fever or stepping on Barbie shoes (although Legos and little light sabers aren't exactly kind to the tootsies). But thinking about dance lessons and wedding dress shopping makes me sad. I don't know if that will ever go away. All I can do is try my best to raise good men who will bring awesome daughters-in-law into our family.
I loved this. so well spoken. i'm currently pregnant (only six weeks) with what I assume well be our fourth boy. it's hard to get across that you love your boys and are sooooo thankful for them, it's the loss of the idea of having a girl that i'm always grieving in the ultra sound room...i'm trying REALLY hard to prepare myself to hear "it's a little boy" again at twenty weeks. I'd just like to feel super excited at those words for once...

sorry, i'm really bad at autocorrect and I don't like proof reading!