View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 09:29 PM   #1
dancingingrace
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Diaper bag bundle, books, misc...ALL must go!

*All items from a smoke free, cat friendly home. Shipping only to US, please. All eligible items will be shipped media mail. I need this stuff to go so I can make room for baby stuff...if you don't like the prices, MMARO!! PM with interest!

"Dull Women Have Immaculate Houses" sign - $8ppd. *I may bend the wire that it hangs by to fit when I ship it...depends on what I have to ship in when it sells. The wire is very bendable and can be re-shaped however you like, this won't hurt it!*

Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential by Joel Osteen and Daily Readings from Your Best Life Now: 90 Devotions for Living at Your Full Potential by Joel Osteen. Both hardbacks in like new condition, bought for DH but neither has ever been read, pages are all perfect. $10ppd EACH.

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being a Model Paperback, VGUC, shows minimal shelf wear, pages are all perfect with the exception of some minor bending on bottom corner of first few pages. $7ppd

Have a Little Faith: A True Story by Mitch Albom. Hardback, PERFECT condition. $10ppd

Love As A Way Of Life: Seven Keys to Transforming Every Aspect of Your Life by Gary Chapman. Hardback, the book itself is in perfect condition, but the paper cover is a little wrinkled (thanks, DD! ). $7ppd

Your Pregnancy and Childbirth Month to Month by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists. Paperback, EUC, only VERY minimal wear on the cover. $8ppd

Small picture frame with giraffes and a lion, spaces for 3 pictures. $5ppd

2 decorative metal containers made in India, designs etched around the base and on the top. Tops come off, could be used for storing things, or just decoration. $10 for the set, PLUS SHIPPING (determined at time of purchase).

Glass decorative bowl, looks like it might be handpainted. I don't know what culture this is from, there is writing on the bottom (see pic...I might have it upside down, though ). $11ppd

3 pc Carters diaper bag bundle, black with green trim. 1 large diaper bag (has 3 pockets outside/none inside, changing pad and pouch for dirties), 1 small bag and 1 bottle/drink pouch. GUC, large bag used about a year, small bag used 1 time, bottle pouch never used. $15ppd

Last edited by dancingingrace; 10-09-2012 at 10:23 AM. Reason: pictures fixed
dancingingrace is offline   Reply With Quote