View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
newdsmomma
Registered Users
seller

Nursing Bras for the Well Endowed + Milkies Milk Saver & Breast Milk Collection

OK, big-busted ladies. I've got lots of nursing bras in sizes 38 and 40 G and H from Anita, Medela, Bravado, and a couple others. At this size, you have to order online, pay around $50 each at minimum, and then I never got around to returning the ones that didn't quite fit right. Some were never worn, some are very gently used, some are down-right exhausted from use. I'm going to do my best to describe them the best I can. I'll be adding more as the day goes on and I dig up more.

3 1 Medela Seamless Underwire Nursing Bras in Beige
2 are 38H SOLD 1 is 40G

These were not the greatest fit for me, so they were each only worn a handful of times. They are generally in excellent condition with only very slight pilling on the FOE, but I did notice some rubbed/wear spots where the underwire ends in the casing.
$18 ppd each NOW $14 ppd each!

NWOT L++ Bravado Peach/Beige Wireless Sleep Bra
Never worn, but I may have washed it in anticipation (I can't recall, but it looks new to me)
$20 ppd SOLD

Like New Black Bravado XL Wireless Nursing Bra
I wore this for about an hour before deciding it was too small for comfort, washing it, and putting in the pile of thing to get rid of. It looks new minus the small amount of lint that stuck to the straps.
$20 ppd
SOLD

40F VVGUC Wireless Nude Nursing Bra with Zipper Access by Second Nature
Very comfortable, soft, stretchy lycra-like material
$14 ppd
NOW $12ppd

VVGUC 38H Anita White Cotton Wireless Nursing Bra (Style #5051)
$18 ppd
NOW $14 ppd

Well Worn with broken/missing underwire Anita Style #5035 Nursing Bras in 40H
These were my all-time favorite and bore the brunt of supporting my enormous nursing breasts! I'm still wearing the ones that are holding up despite the fact that my son weaned five months ago! These took quite a beating and show it, but if someone wants to give these a try without the wires or install new wires, they may make comfortable, cheap bras, which you must know, are impossible to come by at this size!
$6 each

1 Milkies Milk Saver with Plastic Case
$22 ppd

2 pairs NEW in package Medium Ekstra Lana Wool Breast / Nursing Pads
$28 per pair

Last edited by newdsmomma; 03-09-2013 at 01:44 PM.
newdsmomma is offline   Reply With Quote