Re: What do you need to to do??
I feel like I've done a lot, but then still feel like there's so much to do!
- get a new swing
- install car seat (figure out where everyone is going so there will be multiple moves I'm sure)
- get babies room set up (almost done just need to move crib in there from our room)
- send in ring slings (wrap conversions)
- give the house a good deal cleaning
- get the arm attachment for the stroller (for car seat)
- make more OS fitteds
- pack bags for hospital
- wash lambskins
- finish some knitting for the babe
Overall I'm just doing a lot of nesting / de-cluttering / organizing.. I find it hard to deal w/ the amount of STUFF we have everywhere right now. *pulls hair out*