View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:11 PM   #131
abhernandez
Registered Users

Re: Pregnancy After Loss Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbitcrunchy View Post
Dude so sorry! You know there's always controversy about everything and the safety of them. So I compromised and did it just a couple times a week for like 5 mins until I started feeling movement.
That's about what I do. A couple times a week for a few minutes. It doesn't help that my husband hates it. He thinks I'm squishing the baby's head with the stick thingy (I can't think of the technical term) and I'm not ever pressing hard at all. The first time I was all excited that he hear the hb and instead he freaked me out so bad that I was sure I'd murdered the baby the doppler. Hahaha. It's funny now but then I was almost in tears thinking I'd done something horrible. He made me promise to do it just once a week but I can't resist for 7 whole days. So I sneak around and do it when he's not around. It almost makes me feel bad. But not really. I love that little pitterpatter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine915 View Post
Hey everyone! I got a BFP last weekend, and have been hesitant to join my DDC since I've already joined and unjoined twice this year and I don't have the strength for that again. Alice mentiones that I might like this group, so here I am.
Yay!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy to see you here!!!!!!! And March looks like a great month... tons and tons of awesome mamas... esp from here that understand exactly where you're coming from!

And can I cry for a second? My gastro told me I can take NOTHING from constipation and heart burn during pregnancy. Really? He even said no prune products... is that true? Or do I have the most paranoid gastro in the world? And it made me cry because I've been using prunes for the last 8 weeks to um... keep things flowing and now I feel like I've done something wrong and I was so careful not to do anything wrong and I did something wrong anyway.