View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 06:19 PM   #1
viovio
Registered Users
seller

Talking Anyone near Austin, Round Rock, and vicinity hurry for Flip CD sale

Hi everyone,

I've never posted in the locals forum but I live in Round Rock (78665), just north of Austin. In any case, BabyEarth.com has their showroom and warehouse in Round Rock and I go there frequently. I went today and they had all their FLIP covers with either the StayDry insert or Organic Cotton Insert at 45% off. If I had gone yesterday, they would have been 50% off. They run every week a "GagaDeal" in their showroom thats different from the one with the countdown ticket on their site. In any case, if you live close by I suggest you head over at least by tomorrow, when the diapers will be 35% off, by Friday it goes down to 25% I believe. They had the OS Flip covers including organic insert at 10.50ish after discount today, and their Flip OS covers including staydry insert were around 7-8$. I've never found them brand new for this price. Only wish I had gone yesterday!!

They also had a couple of Bumkins AIO, Bumkins covers, one Swaddlebee cover and some fleece covers. They change the sale items every week so I don't expect there to be much past tomorrow, maybe Thursday. JUST AN FYI in case you live within a reasonable distance! Their address is 106 East Old Settlers Boulevard Round Rock, TX 78664. (512) 600-7050

Im in no way affiliated to them, just a loyal customer. Thanks!

Last edited by viovio; 07-24-2012 at 06:21 PM.
viovio is offline   Reply With Quote