Re: Anyone test for Down's yet?
We tested and got reassuring news, but I have been in your shoes. With our last son we had a positive test, meaning bad, and were left with the decision of whether to do amnio or not. We decided to wait for the 18 week u/s and see if there were any markers. At that time there were not and we went ahead and waited it out. I admit that until he was born I still played what If but we knew we wouldn't have chosen termination so didn't want to risk the amnio. Had our odds been higher (I read stories of those with 1 in 5 or even 2) we might have gone ahead with more testing, just to know, but for us the risk of loss from amnio seemed greater than the risk of ds. hoping you have the same great results
DD 9, DS 8, DD 3,DS 2, and DD 7 mos