View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 12:53 PM   #44
marliah
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Ruby Mamas Chat: July 18-July 25

Sorry momma! these false labor games are emotionally draining.

What's your daughter have for sensitivities? Mine has a ton of them too and we are lacking creativity in the food department I make lots of rice and meat and veggies for the most part and just try to season them in different ways. She is sensitive to gluten, dairy, bananas, carrots, buckwheat and quite a few fruits and veggies. We did find out she can tolerate raw goats milk (she can't do the pasteurized stuff from the store though) so we have our own goat. We like enjoy life foods, they make some snacks she can have, also we really like Food for life brand brown rice bread, larabars are good too, she can't take a lot of nuts or they bother her but some are ok. Sun butter is a great alternative to peanut butter if you need one (one of my boys can't do peanut butter). also we recently found Amande yogurt which is an almond milk yogurt and she loves it! Good for the probiotics too.

If I think of more favorite items I will let you know I'd love to hear any tips or favorites of. Yours. We battle many food sensitivities between the 6 of us here and are always on the lookout for new ideas and snacks.