View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
tkboysmamma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: My first c-section - so many questions!

It is going to be OK!!! I have had two c-sections. The first was unexpected and the second was planned. I also breastfeed both babies.
First I want to tell you something that no one told me before having my second. Everything went great with my c-sections but with my second I did not go through labor at all and so I had emotions that I did not expect about being pregnant at one minute and then not pregnant the next. This was unexpected for me.

For the planned c-section I was able to start breastfeeding my baby in the recovery room. I would estimate that it was with in 30 minutes of his birth. He was born at 1:54pm and they removed my cathator the next morning then I was able to get up and walk around. My husband was a great help that evening with changing the babies diaper and bringing him to me when I needed to feed him.

I had him on a Friday and we went home Monday before noon. I would recommend that you have some help at home especially with the other children. I was very slow in moving around for at least the first week or so.

I had staples both times and did not have a probablem with them at all.

If you have other questions or just want someone to listen feel free to pm me.
tkboysmamma is offline   Reply With Quote